• Minnesota Department of Education Dyslexia Webpage
• LETRS Professional Development Training
• Reading Rockets Article—"Structured Literacy Practices"
• Center for Effective Reading Instruction (CERI)
• Recommended Books: Language at the Speed of Sight: How We Read, Why So Many Can't, and What Can Be Done About It, by Mark Seidenberg and Reading in the Brain: The New Science of How We Read, by Stanislas Dehanae
Dyslexia in the Classroom—What Every Teacher Needs to Know is an informational paper provided by MDE that offers classroom strategies, tips, and tools for helping students with dyslexia to succeed.
Copyright © 2019 Higher Education Literacy Partnership of MN - All Rights Reserved.